USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018: Psychiatry, Epidemiology, Ethics, Patient Safety EPUB
Part of the USMLE Prep series
Kaplan Medicals USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018: Psychiatry, Epidemiology, Ethics, Patient Safety offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where theyll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 2, Kaplans official lecture notes are packed with full-color images and clear review.
The Best Review
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study
- Bridges between specialties and basic science highlighted throughout
- Updated annually by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty
Looking for more prep? Our USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018: 5-Book Set has this book, plus the rest of the 5-book series.
Download - Immediately Available
- Pages:240 pages
- Publisher:Kaplan Publishing
- Publication Date:05/09/2017
- Paperback / softback from £31.35