Retail Internationalization in Emerging Countries : The Positioning of Global Retail Brands in China Paperback / softback
Part of the Handel und Internationales Marketing Retailing and International Marketing series
The increasing internationalization of retail companies can emerge in the international retail brand management, a research gap.
In the course of development that retailers will realize as a brand that always emergent research needs.
This study shows how internationally operating trading company deal with these challenges, special services at the international level.
These advantages are inter alia from differences in culturally influenced patterns of perception.
A consideration of these differences implies a customized branding, which promises to enhance the efficiency of brand effects.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 179 pages, 27 Tables, black and white; 18 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 179 p. 18 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 31/05/2013
- Category: Sales & marketing
- ISBN: 9783834944917
- PDF from £59.50