National Interests and European Integration : Discourse and Politics of Blair, Chirac and Schroeder Hardback
Part of the International Relations and Development Series series
This study combines an account of Blair, Chirac, Schroeder and their attitudes towards European integration.
It analyzes political discourses on 'national interests' and the EU, the frequently debated role of political discourse, the concept of national interest, and offers an alternative point of view on intergovernmental interaction.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 236 pages, XI, 236 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/08/2012
- Category: Regional studies
- ISBN: 9780230347731
- Paperback / softback from £52.19