Revolutionizing Retail : Workers, Political Action, and Social Change Paperback / softback
There is a modest but growing body of scholarly literature on experiences of retail work, with only a handful of studies existing on retail organizing.
Before Revolutionizing Retail, no scholar had captured or analysed the breadth of political action being pursued in this crucial economic sector. This book was awarded the Canadian Association for Work and Labour Studies 2015 Book Prize.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 198 pages, X, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/12/2014
- Category: Sociology: work & labour
- ISBN: 9781137476852
- Hardback from £52.19