Dyke/Girl: Language and Identities in a Lesbian Group Hardback
by L. Jones
This book explores the construction of identities within a lesbian group, outlining interactive tactics used in the production of mutually-negotiated norms of authenticity.
Using ethnography and discourse analysis, a range of group-specific personae are revealed to be continually reworked and reproduced within the women's interaction.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 195 pages, VIII, 195 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/09/2012
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230292567
- PDF from £47.60
- Paperback / softback from £49.85