Vibrant fabrics in a medley of popular shapes, from circles and stars to squares and triangles, make eye-catching quilts with a frivolous touch.
In Fun Colorful Quilts, designs for patchwork and applique techniques include Petal Pushers by Me and My Sister Designs (Barbara Groves and Mary Jacobson), On a Roll by Tammy Tadd, Dragon's Tooth by Sue Marsh for Whistlepig Creek Productions, Spinning Stars by Linda Sullivan and Stacked Circles by Jen Eskridge.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, full colour photographs and patterns
- Publisher: Leisure Arts Inc
- Publication Date: 25/06/2015
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781464735325