Medical Semiology Guide of the Renal System Paperback / softback
Medical Semiology Guide of the Renal System provides a comprehensive understanding of medical semiology in the renal system.
Highly illustrated with many original images from the author's daily medical practice, the book highlights all signs of diseases and important semiological maneuvers in the field.
Each chapter incorporates a specific questionnaire with important questions that should be asked to patients in different situations to obtain valuable information that helps identify rare and unusual diseases.
This unique feature of the book aims to facilitate the learning process among medical students, while also acting as a quick reference guide for clinicians in practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 452 pages, Approx. 789 illustrations (739 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 27/06/2019
- Category: Renal medicine & nephrology
- ISBN: 9780128196397