This is a superbly illustrated showcase of the most innovative, unusual, and creative designs for the humble shopping bag.
Shopping bags are on all the streets of every big city in the world, they are shown off, collected, recycled, stolen and given away.
They are works of art, status symbols, and phenomenal advertising vehicles.
This superbly illustrated volume is the ultimate showcase for a wide selection of the most exciting and innovative retail shopping bags made of paper, plastic, clothing and reusable materials from around the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Publication Date: 07/11/2013
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9788415223856