Introduction to Post-Keynesian Economics Paperback / softback
by Marc Lavoie
This book offers an accessible introduction to post-Keynesian economics, showing that there is an alternative to neoclassical economics and its free-market economic policies.
Post-Keynesian economics is founded on realistic assumptions, such as interest targeting by central banks or constant average variable costs in manufacturing and services
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 164 pages, XIV, 164 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2009
- Category: Macroeconomics
- ISBN: 9780230229211
- Hardback from £61.85
- Paperback / softback from £63.29