You can learn to speak Italian in no time--capisci?
It's time to say arrivederci to your fears of learning a new language. With this easy-to-follow guide, you'll have no problema speaking and understanding Italian. Presto! Before you know it, you'll get past ciao and really be able to converse.
Beginning with everyday Italian expressions and a review of basic pronunciation, Italian Demystified covers key grammar fundamentals such as common verb tenses, nouns, pronouns, and gender. Step by step, you'll build your Italian vocabulary with essential words and phrases and quickly master the language. Test yourself at the end of every chapter for reinforcement that you're fast on your way to speaking, writing, and understanding Italian.
This fast and easy guide features:
- Clear grammatical explanations that illustrate how the language works
- Numerous examples that place new vocabulary in practical context
- Helpful writing and speaking exercises that bring the Italian language to life
- Coverage of everyday topics and conversational expressions
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter that reinforce new language skills
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for a more advanced student, Italian Demystified is your shortcut to fluency in this lingua bellissimo.
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 02/10/2007
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780071593731
- Paperback / softback from £15.85
- EPUB from £18.44