Putinism : The Slow Rise of a Radical Right Regime in Russia Hardback
In this original analysis of contemporary Russia, the author shows how Putin's regime is a completely new, right-wing political model that combines features of Mussolini's Italy with the 19th Century Bonapartism of Napoleon III and 21st Century Populism of Berlusconi.
An essential read.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 278 pages, XIII, 278 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/01/2013
- Category: Conservatism & right-of-centre democratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9781137282804
- Paperback / softback from £54.55