A-Z of Bury St Edmunds : Places-People-History Paperback / softback
Part of the A-Z series
There are many books written on Bury St Edmunds, some academic, others having a more simplistic approach.
This book tells the story of the town through the letters of the alphabet, setting out to explore and inform the reader of some of the facts and stories behind familiar and unfamiliar areas of the town.
Fully illustrated with colour photographs throughout, local tour guide and author Martyn Taylor reveals the history of Bury St Edmunds, from Angel Hill to Zulu Lane and everywhere in between.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 150 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/08/2016
- Category: Local interest, family history & nostalgia
- ISBN: 9781445654164