Massage Techniques for Horse and Rider Paperback / softback
Massage as a curative treatment has been practised in China since around 2700BC and has long been established as a highly effective therapy for both horse and rider. In this authoritative book, leading veterinary physiotherapist Mary Bromiley introduces the reader to the benefits and techniques of both Eastern and Western massage for horse and rider. The author covers in detail the surface anatomy, circulatory, muscular and nervous systems, enabling the reader to identify and understand the reasons and philosophies underlying the many different methods and types of massage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 100 black & white photographs and diagrams
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/02/2010
- Category: Horses & ponies
- ISBN: 9781847971838