Happiness : A Guide to Developing Life's Most Important Skill Paperback / softback
Although we are materially better off than ever before, surveys show that we are depressed and listless.
In his revolutionary book, Buddhist monk Matthieu Ricard shows that happiness is not just an emotion, but a skill that can be developed.
Free of jargon, Happiness contains simple exercises that will train the mind to recognize and pursue happiness by concentrating on the fundamental things in life, and in doing so change the way we view the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Atlantic Books
- Publication Date: 01/06/2012
- Category: Buddhist life & practice
- ISBN: 9780857899309
- Paperback / softback from £8.09
- EPUB from £3.99
- CD-Audio from £15.55