Cafe Racers of the 1970s Paperback / softback
by Mick Walker
The 1970s was the era of the cafe racer in its second phase, that of the specialist manufacturers.
Certain mainstream marques such as Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Laverda and Yamaha also catered for this emerging market by producing production factory cafe racers such as the 900SS [Ducati], Le Mans [Guzzi], Mongich [Laverda] and RD Series [Yamaha] .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 115 black & white photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/06/2011
- Category: Motorcycles: general interest
- ISBN: 9781847972835