History for the IB Diploma Paper 1 Conflict and Intervention Paperback / softback
Part of the IB Diploma series
This coursebook covers Paper 1, Prescribed Subject 5: Conflict and Intervention of the History for the IB Diploma syllabus for first assessment in 2017.
A brand new title in our second edition series to support study of the revised syllabus, this coursebook is tailored to the requirements of the IB syllabus and written by experienced IB History examiners and teachers, it offers authoritative and engaging guidance through the following two case studies: Rwanda (1990-1998) and Kosovo (1989-2002).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 11/08/2016
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9781107560963