The Social Life of Connectivity in Africa Hardback
Edited by Mirjam de Bruijn, Ria van Dijk
The rapid increase in adoption of modern 'connective' technologies like the mobile phone has reshaped the social landscape of Africa.
This book examines the myriad possibilities that the post-global moment offers African societies to develop and to relate, offering profound new insights into the processes of globalization.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 295 pages, XV, 295 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137278012
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59