Artistic Literacy : Theatre Studies and a Contemporary Liberal Education Hardback
Part of the The Arts in Higher Education series
Exploring the ways undergraduate theatre programs can play a significant role in accomplishing the aims and learning outcomes of a contemporary liberal education, Kindelan argues that theatre's signature pedagogy helps all undergraduates become actively engaged in developing critical and value-focused skills.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, XIX, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137008503
- Paperback / softback from £15.59