A little child longs for a brother or sister, but instead, gets a crocodile!
It follows them around all day long, causing terrible trouble at teatime and big bother at bedtime.
But without the crocodile the child is sad. Only the crocodile knows how to be a royal dragon, or a big, green slide, or a pirate island!
The child always wanted a brother or sister but getting a crocodile is much better!
This heart-warming tale is full of beautiful illustrations that will appeal to all children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/02/2013
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780857075789
- Hardback from £9.49