Night and Day : A Big Book of Opposites Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Julie Safirstein
As different as night and day, goes the old saying, and this elegant book takes readers through a series of opposites of all kinds, from large to small (and tiny), long and short, front and behind, above, below, open, closed, together and alone.
Colorful pop-ups, lift-the-flaps, and cut-outs create an interactive reading experience that is both lively and instructive.
This beautiful book will be a treasure on any child's bookshelf.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 15 pages, 15 lift-up flaps / 9 colour
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press
- Publication Date: 10/10/2017
- Category: Early learning: opposites
- ISBN: 9781616896508