100 Walks in Northumberland Paperback / softback
Northumberland offers a wide range of delights for the walker - from coastal walks to important historical features such as Hadrian's Wall. This collection of 100 walks of up to 12 miles will help you explore the best of this diverse county. The Crowood Walking Guides give detailed and accurate route descriptions of the 100 walks.
Full-colour mapping is included which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey.
Details of where to park and where to eat and drink are included and also places of interest to see along the way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 100 colour route maps and 1 regional map
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/03/2017
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781785001833
- EPUB from £8.00