Gender Epistemologies in Africa : Gendering Traditions, Spaces, Social Institutions, and Identities Hardback
This volume brings together a variety of studies that are engaged with notions of gender in different African localities, institutions and historical time periods.
The objective is to expand empirical and theoretical studies that take seriously the idea that in order to understand gender and gender relations in Africa, we must start with Africa.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 244 pages, XII, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/12/2010
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780230623453
- Paperback / softback from £61.69