Perfume Paperback / softback
Part of the Penguin Modern Classics series
Survivor, genius, perfumer, killer: this is Jean-Baptiste Grenouille.
He is abandoned on the filthy streets as a child, but grows up to discover he has an extraordinary gift: a sense of smell more powerful than any other human's.
Soon, he is creating the most sublime fragrances in Paris.
Yet there is one odour he cannot capture. It is exquisite, magical: the scent of a young virgin. And to get it he must kill. And kill. And kill ...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/12/2010
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780141198149
- Paperback / softback from £6.75