International Crime in the 20th Century : The League of Nations Era, 1919-1939 Hardback
by Paul Knepper
Between 1919 and 1939, crime received a prominent place on the international public agenda.
This book explores the blueprint for twenty-first century international crime prevention - The League of Nations approach - which established institutions for confronting dangerous drugs, traffic in women and terrorist violence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, VI, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/08/2011
- Category: 20th century history: c 1900 to c 2000
- ISBN: 9780230284296
- Paperback / softback from £52.19