The English Bus Scene Since 1990 Paperback / softback
by Peter Horrex
With photos taken in Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, the West Country, London and beyond, Peter Horrex takes the reader on an illuminating tour around England's modern bus scene, covering a period of almost thirty years.
During this time there has not only been a fascinating selection of vehicles but also a dizzying variety of operators and liveries that have come and gone in the wake of deregulation. With a selection of previously unpublished images, this is an interesting and valuable snapshot of recent transport history and the present bus scene.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/07/2018
- Category: Buses, trams & commercial vehicles: general interest
- ISBN: 9781445677835