Digital Exposure : Postmodern Postcapitalism Hardback
This book adopts an explicitly postmodernist perspective of the digital revolution.
While exploring issues relating to the re-creation of social life in the digital world, its main focus is on the political economy and in particular the extent to which the paradigms of capitalism and socialism can be mapped as postcapitalism onto this new world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 81 pages, XII, 81 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/04/2013
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137312396
- Paperback / softback from £34.65