You Can Save the Planet Paperback / softback
Published in association with the Guardian, You Can Save the Planet leads readers minute by minute through an average day.
From dressing and eating to using email and mobile phones, this book reveals the impact of everyday life on the environment, and shows how even the smallest actions can make a difference to the future of our planet.
Up-to-the-minute facts and clear explanations of key concepts are combined with practical advice in this essential book for young adults and their families.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Colour illustrations and photos
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 11/07/2007
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780713686883