Heinemann IGCSE ICT Student Book with Exam Cafe CD Mixed media product
Part of the Heinemann IGCSE series
* Offers coverage of the latest University of Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE ICT syllabus. * Includes colourful and up-to-date photos, clear diagrams and artwork, full-colour screenshots taken using the latest software, helpful margin features, exercises throughout and summaries at the end of each chapter. * Appeals to students of all abilities with straightforward language and visual stimuli throughout. * Includes up-to-date and relevant case-study material. * Enables students to develop examination skills with exercises and quick questions throughout, end-of-chapter summaries to aid revision and a mock Paper 1 and Paper 2 in the back of the book. * Free Exam Cafe CD with each Student Book contains revision advice, interactive revision questions for each chapter and interactive exam practice questions with model answers and tips.
Author Biography Dr Roger Crawford is a Senior Lecturer in Education at the School of Education and Professional Development, University of Huddersfield, where he coordinates teacher training in ICT.
Roger taught ICT and Mathematics in schools in the UK, New Zealand and Australia for 17 years. He was an OFSTED inspector for secondary schools for more than 10 years and also works as a consultant.
He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors and a member of the British Computer Society.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 01/04/2010
- Category: Educational: IT & computing, ICT
- ISBN: 9780435966874