Me and My Sister Hardback
by Rose Robbins
Illustrated by Rose Robbins
This appealing brother and sister duo spend a lot of their day together, eating meals, going to school and playing. But life with an autistic sibling is not always easy.
Through the eyes of the brother, we find out how they are both very different, but also very similar in other ways, and come what may they have lots of fun together and love each other just the same.
This is a touching book that will strike a chord with every family with siblings, especially where one is differently abled.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Scallywag Press
- Publication Date: 04/04/2019
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781912650002
- Paperback / softback from £7.19