Raspberry Pi for Kids (Updated) Made Easy : Understand How Computers Work Paperback / softback
Part of the Made Easy series
Raspberry Pi is brilliant for kids, hobbyists and geeks!
Perfect for parents and schools to encourage children to understand technology.
Updated for the latest OS and packed with step-by-step guides, this is a highly accessible guide to exploring the full potential of this exciting, open-ended, low-cost computer.
From initial set-up to a multitude of practical projects, as well as hints and tips on troubleshooting, this book is ideal for anyone wanting to get to grips with this fun computer.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 150 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Flame Tree Publishing
- Publication Date: 24/07/2017
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781786645388