The Making of London : London in Contemporary Literature Hardback
London has become the focus of a ferocious imaginative energy since the rise of Thatcher.
The Making of London analyses the body of work by writers who have committed their writing to the many lives of a city undergoing complex transformations, tracing a major shift in the representation of the capital city.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 309 pages, XIII, 309 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/08/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230234789
- Paperback / softback from £41.89