Panic attacks happen when the body's emergency button is being pressed continuously.
Breathlessness, chest pains, sweating, shaking, dizziness and fainting are all among the symptoms, and the experience can be terrifying.
Fluctuating blood-sugar levels, anxiety and exhausted nerves affecting muscle tension and breathing can all cause panic attacks.
This book explains how to stop pressing the panic button.
Shirley Trickett shows how to understand your inner self, and overcome panic attacks with a balanced approach to meet your physical and emotional needs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: John Murray Press
- Publication Date: 01/07/2009
- Category: Coping with stress
- ISBN: 9781847090713
- EPUB from £2.99