Video Games and Storytelling : Reading Games and Playing Books Hardback
The potential of video games as storytelling media and the deep involvement that players feel when they are part of the story needs to be analysed vis-a-vis other narrative media.
This book underscores the importance of video games as narratives and offers a framework for analysing the many-ended stories that often redefine real and virtual lives.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, VII, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/09/2015
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137525048
- Paperback / softback from £19.15
- PDF from £16.15