Ordering Independence : The End of Empire in the Anglophone Caribbean, 1947-69 Hardback
Part of the Britain and the World series
Spencer Mawby analyses the conflicts between the British government and Caribbean nationalists over regional integration, the Cold War, immigration policy and financial aid in the decades before Jamaica, Trinidad and the other territories of the Anglophone Caribbean became independent.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 312 pages, X, 312 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/08/2012
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780230278189
- Paperback / softback from £57.75