William Morris : His Life and Work Paperback / softback
With colour reproductions of his designs and extracts from his poetry and prose, a biography of William Morris, looking at the man himself, his stormy friendships, his relationship with Jane Morris and Dante Gabriel Rossetti, and his single-minded devotion to his work. * A revealing study pf Morris in his friendships with Rosseti and Burne-Jones, and In his less than happy marriage to Jane Morris * Detailed coverage of Morris's Achievement as a designer, and as the inspiration behind the Arts and Crafts movement
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 100 with 60 in full colour
- Publisher: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- Publication Date: 31/01/2019
- Category: History of art & design styles: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9781861187406