British Teapots and Coffee Pots Paperback / softback
by Steve Goss
Part of the Shire album series
Ranging from the elegant to the quirky, teapots and coffee pots are very collectable, being decorative and easily displayed and occurring in many different shapes and patterns, and can be relatively inexpensive.
This book charts their development over a period of three hundred years, providing information on the materials used in their manufacture, influential factories and designers, and a guide to dating the many different styles.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 92 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/09/2005
- Category: Household appliances manufacture
- ISBN: 9780747806349