Language Acquisition Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Advances in Language and Linguistics series
This book provides a snapshot of the field of language acquisition at the beginning of the 21st Century.
It represents the multiplicity of approaches that characterize the field and provides a review of current topics and debates, as well as addressing some of the connections between sub-fields and possible future directions for research.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 338 pages, 13 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 338 p. 13 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/07/2009
- Category: Language: reference & general
- ISBN: 9780230500303
- PDF from £59.49
- Hardback from £89.29