"Fast, Fresh and Green" contains 150 recipes for vegetable side dishes and outlines the basic vegetable cooking techniques of quick-roasting, quick-braising, hands-on sauteing, 'walk-away' sauteing, two-stepping, no cooking, stir-frying, and grilling.
The book also includes many helpful tips for preparing and selecting the vegetables, promoting local farmers' market shopping, and organic vegetable buying.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 32 Colour Photos
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publication Date: 18/03/2010
- Category: Cookery by ingredient
- ISBN: 9780811865661
- EPUB from £11.75