Depressive Illness : The Curse of the Strong Paperback / softback
This book has helped many thousands of those who have depression.
This new edition, written by a leading consultant psychiatrist, explains that depression tests the strongest of us.
Dr Cantopher guides the reader through the nature of depression, its history, symptoms, causes and treatments.
He covers the latest information on medications, new guidelines as to the management of depression, and stresses that no one should be to blame for succumbing to depression.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/12/2016
- Category: Coping with illness
- ISBN: 9781847094551
- Paperback / softback from £7.45
- EPUB from £6.39