Establishing Academic Freedom : Politics, Principles, and the Development of Core Values Hardback
Part of the Higher Education and Society series
The is this the book-length work addressing the development of academic freedom and the procedures designed to protect it from the 1915 founding of the AAUP and the AAC to their endorsement of the key document in the history of professorial rights and responsibilities, the 1940 Statement of Principles of Academic Freedom and Tenure.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XVIII, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/09/2012
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781137009531
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £50.59