Memory and Theory in Eastern Europe Hardback
Edited by Julie Fedor
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History series
It is the aim of this volume to investigate how academic practices of Memory Studies are being applied, adapted, and transformed in the countries of East-Central Europe and the former Soviet Union.
It affords a new, startlingly different perspective for scholars of both Eastern European history and Memory Studies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 279 pages, IX, 279 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/09/2013
- Category: History: theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137322050
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £48.25