To the Lighthouse Paperback / softback
Part of the Wordsworth Classics series
With an Introduction and Notes by Dr Nicola Bradbury, University of Reading. This simple and haunting story captures the transcience of life and its surrounding emotions. To the Lighthouse is the most autobiographical of Virginia Woolf's novels.
It is based on her own early experiences, and while it touches on childhood and children's perceptions and desires, it is at its most trenchant when exploring adult relationships, marriage and the changing class-structure in the period spanning the Great War.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: Wordsworth Editions Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/02/1994
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781853260919
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £7.45
- Paperback from £3.40
- CD-Audio from £17.05
- EPUB from £0.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £13.99