Readings in Performance and Ecology Hardback
Part of the What is Theatre? series
This ground-breaking collection focuses on how theatre, dance, and other forms of performance are helping to transform our ecological values.
Top scholars explore how familiar and new works of performance can help us recognize our reciprocal relationship with the natural world and how it helps us understand the way we are connected to the land.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 243 pages, XII, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230337282
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £18.15