Wine Regions of Italy - Michelin Green Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the michelin tourist guides series
Take a fascinating thematic journey of Italy with the brand-new Michelin touring Guide Wine Trails of Italy.
Explore Italy's regional vineyards and wineries. Learn all about Italian wine: making it, tasting it, serving it. And visit the scenic towns and villages along the way.
Suggested Michelin Driving Tours for wine routes include special points of interest.
Through its star-rating system, well-researched places to stay and eat, colourful maps and suggested activities, this Michelin travel guide will help you discover the best of Italy and its wines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, colour images and mapping
- Publisher: Michelin Editions des Voyages
- Publication Date: 15/10/2018
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9782067229563