The Political Economy of Sovereign Wealth Funds Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
This book examines the origin, nature, the portfolio, organizational structure and operation of the seven largest SWFs from the perspective of the holding countries.
Uniquely it tackles the issues from the perspectives of those non-OECD countries whose access to funds creates the most concern.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, XVI, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2010
- Category: Political economy
- ISBN: 9780230241091
- PDF from £58.64
- Paperback / softback from £60.89