San Pedro Garza Garcia Paperback / softback
Edited by Ramon Reverte
San Pedro focuses on one of the wealthiest and most highly developed localities in all of Latin America San Pedro is a rare view of a close, super-rich and secular society.
Venegas spent 3 years to make what could be called a psychological portrait of a unique and complex aspirational society with mixed feelings about Mexico and the USA, which is the mirror they look at.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 70 colour images
- Publisher: Editorial RM Mexico
- Publication Date: 01/09/2018
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9788417047375