The Turn of the Screw & The Aspern Papers Paperback / softback
by Henry James
Part of the Wordsworth Classics series
With an Introduction and Notes by Dr Claire Seymour, University of Kent at Canterbury. The Turn of the Screw is the classic ghost story for which James is most remembered.
Set in a country house, it is a chilling tale of the supernatural told by a master of the genre. The Aspern Papers is a tale of Americans in Europe, a theme in which Henry James is at his most assured and accomplished.
The author cleverly evokes the drama of comedie humaine against the settings of a Venetian palace.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Wordsworth Editions Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/09/1993
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781853260698
- EPUB from £1.99
- Paperback / softback from £4.99