The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde Paperback / softback
Part of the Collins Classics series
HarperCollins is proud to present its new range of best-loved, essential classics. 'All human beings, as we meet them, are commingled out of good and evil.' After taking an elixir created in his laboratory, mild mannered Dr Jekyll is transformed into the cruel and despicable Mr Hyde.
Although seemingly harmless at first, things soon descend into chaos and Jekyll quickly realises there is only one way to stop Hyde.
Stevenson's quintessential novella of the Victorian era epitomizes the conflict between psychology, science and religious morality, but is fundamentally a triumphant study of the duality of human nature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/04/2010
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780007351008
- Paperback / softback from £1.99
- Hardback from £4.95
- CD-Audio from £8.75
- eAudiobook MP3 from £7.69
- EPUB from £1.39
- Other book format from £12.55